Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Ancillary task 2

In the past week, I have made some basic changes to this ancillary task. I still need to add a screen shot image to it, but I believe that it looks a lot more like an authentic project then it did previously.

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Ancillary update

Over the past couple of weeks I have been working on my ancillary tasks.

For my first ancillary task the following changes need to be made:
• Need to get a screen shot for the background
Hopefully this will improve this ancillary task and it will look more professional after this.

For my second ancillary task, the following changes need to be made:

• The amount of columns need to be the same on each page
• There is too much space at the side of the page
• Use a different model for the one image

Tuesday, 5 March 2013


These are the images that I took, my model is being me in these shots, showing her in profile shots and also filming parts of the documentary itself.


Today I plan to take my images/screen shots that I need to gather for my ancillary tasks. I will be taking images of a classmate pretending to be me so that I can put them in my double page spread about my documentary.